Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Personal information collection
MT & Associates, LLC. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website (including events, and interpreter requests, or requests for other services)
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including events, newsletters, blogs, and interpreter requests, or requests for other services);
• information about transactions carried out over this website (including events, and interpreter requests, or requests for other services);
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including events, newsletters, blogs, and interpreter requests, or requests for other services);
Using personal information
MT & Associates, LLC may use your personal information to:
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• supply to you services that you request;
• send to you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications.
Where MT & Associates, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MT & Associates, LLC. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MT & Associates, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees with a need to know the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
MT & Associates, LLC will store all the personal information you provide in secure servers and/or in secure storage.
This website contains links to other websites. MT & Associates, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.